Collaborative Planning and Implementation Committee
The Collaborative Planning and Implementation Committee (CPIC): a working group comprised of individuals and organizations representing a wide range of disciplines and perspectives who seek to improve encounters between law enforcement and people with behavioral health disorders. The vision of CPIC is that Baltimore City will develop a system of care that:
- Treats all people with dignity and respect.
- Prevents people from having unnecessary contact with the police.
- Diverts people away from the criminal justice system into services that will meet the needs of the individual and their families.
- De-escalates crisis situations with minimal or no use of force.
Read the CPIC charter below.
Upcoming meeting dates:
- Tuesday, June 28th at 5:30PM
- Tuesday, July 26th at 5:30PM
- Tuesday, August 23rd at 5:30PM
- Tuesday, September 27th at 5:30PM
- Tuesday, October 25th at 5:30PM
Interested in joining CPIC? Email Alexandra Smith.
Meeting notes and agendas: